United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Ten Bob forgotten the shit show last Thursday starring fake Ron and Slabhead? Deluded.

The more I see of Tent Peg the more I realise he is a total bluffer. United have been very poor in recent matches where they have won on the counter attack after being outplayed. Arsenal should have scored at least five and so should Liverpool. The media coverage bears no relation to the reality. I saw the headline about them winning the title but quickly saw it was in the fake news Daily Mail.
They can't help themselves all the rags I know including the ones in the.media have gone from "work in progress, a long way from getting into the top 4 , miles away from challenging , to now we can win the league ' deluded is an understatement

The more I see of Tent Peg the more I realise he is a total bluffer. United have been very poor in recent matches where they have won on the counter attack after being outplayed. Arsenal should have scored at least five and so should Liverpool. The media coverage bears no relation to the reality. I saw the headline about them winning the title but quickly saw it was in the fake news Daily Mail.
Three points if you play poorly equals three points if you play well. Arse and dippers might well have scored five each, but plenty of Rag trophies have been won due to the opposition not taking their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.