United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't help themselves all the rags I know including the ones in the.media have gone from "work in progress, a long way from getting into the top 4 , miles away from challenging , to now we can win the league ' deluded is an understatement
They have been incredibly bad in recent games. Sancho scores one goal against Liverpool (a free shot when he is unmarked) and he's a hero. But he has hardly touched the ball since and is painfully slow with no awareness of what is happening on the field. He will never make elite level.
Antony looks terrible. A very poor player, worse than Dan James. Rashford is playing with more confidence but is such an average player with poor decision-making. De Gea is still shocking. Can't pass to his own players, can't command his box at corners, and can't defend the near post.
After watching some shite City teams over the years I think I know what shite looks like and they are truly shite. The media blows smoke up their arse and their fans are fucking crazy to believe it.

Three points if you play poorly equals three points if you play well. Arse and dippers might well have scored five each, but plenty of Rag trophies have been won due to the opposition not taking their chances.
You can't bluff your way to trophies. The trophy-winning United teams of the past were much more than just counter attack merchants. You can only ride your luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.