United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags don't hide they are loud and proud.

27088_1000x1000.jpg
The only rag in the village

Just thought I’d drop this in here. Feb 2019

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Phil Jones has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.
Phil Jones said:

“I am delighted to have signed a new contract. Manchester United has been a big part of my life for eight years and I love everything about this club.
"I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead of us as we prepare for a very busy period in the season. I would like to thank Ole and the coaching staff for their continued support in my development.”

if he hangs for a while maybe he will get a testimonial
This is how it feels to be City…

Their bile against Erling will grow as he keeps on scoring because the deluded cnuts actually believe they're involved in a title race again....... in September

Just took a look on Sad Cafe
They really are hurting over Haaland
One says Martinez will have him for Breakfast in the Derby
Another insists his goals will dry up soon
What a bunch of sad tosssers they are by large
And they have the cheek to call us " Bitters."
We were true and proper bitters… in the 90s and 00s.

We haven’t had anything to be bitter about for well over a decade now though.

They’re now the bitter ones. They’re as bitter as we ever were, if not worse because there’s no humour or resignation in their bitterness. We knew we were shit, they’re deluded and think they’re still as relevant and important as they ever were.

What they’ve not realised is that nobody in football has missed them challenging for titles, lifting trophies, playing in the CL… we’ve had the most dramatic title races of all-time without them and it’s been more exiting than ever. We played in arguably the most dramatic CL semifinals of all time last season and the Manchester club involved wasn’t them, imagine saying that would happen back when we were the bitters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.