United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose on Sunday it will be seen and reported on as a huge shock, a result that wasn't seen coming, an amazing result by the away team, the result of the season so far, an astonishing achievement..

Says it all really..!

We're better than them..

Footballing wise..
Management wise..
Coaching wise..
Infrastructure wise..
Growth wise..
investment wise..
Ownership wise..
Our new kit's not too bad either..

They may win on Sunday, they may very well get fkin hammered, who knows, it's a derby..

What is known though is that the pisscan's "Not in my lifetime" quip, delivered to a room full of guffawing, sycophantic journalists a decade or so ago was in fact a crock of shit..

I believe every game we've played them since and will be playing them in the foreseeable future, either home or away has had us and will have us as overwhelming favourites to wipe the fkin floor with them..

Sunday will be no different..!

Ridiculous finish, thought it had flown into the side netting from that shite away end at that hole they call a football ground ala Bernardo's last year with the moments silence before our end erupted.
Those couple of seconds were surreal. Not one person in our end thought it had gone in.
When he wheeled away it still took a moment for us all to realise what had happened.

Those couple of seconds were surreal. Not one person in our end thought it had gone in.
When he wheeled away it still took a moment for us all to realise what had happened.
I don't think anyone, (bar deGea) realised. Everyone watching on TV only reacted when the commentators realised and commented. I thought it was a corner. A superb goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.