United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 10 months manager of the.month for Sept..really ?
Pep played 4 won 3 drawn 1
Arteta played 3 won 3
10 months played 4 won 3 lost 1
It's only based on PL results, so technically played two, won two for ten Hag. Still a ridiculous decision though. They should've just scrapped the awards this month, given the lack of games played.

It's only based on PL results, so technically played two, won two for ten Hag. Still a ridiculous decision though. They should've just scrapped the awards this month, given the lack of games played.
Looking forward to "the curse of the manager of the month" to strike then this weekend.

Bet Rashford is embarrassed winning player of the month! It’s like a sympathy vote and he scored what is it 3 goals!?
Woah there big fellah. I thought you meant he had won the rag player of the month. I then read the posts following yours, so for clarity, this waste of space has won the Premier fuckin' League Player of the Month Award.
Wow.

Woah there big fellah. I thought you meant he had won the rag player of the month. I then read the posts following yours, so for clarity, this waste of space has won the Premier fuckin' League Player of the Month Award.
Wow.

Yep oh and it’s a massive 2 goals he scored!

Ivan Toney scored more in half an hour and receives first call up to England squad. Rashford feeds a few hungry mouths although he is remarkably quiet about cost of living crisis at the moment, scores a couple, wasn't called up for England, doesn't even win his own club's player of the month but bizarrely wins this. Anyone would think there is an agenda out there to ensure he is picked for the World Cup despite being shit for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.