United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always been confused by the obsession the RTs and others have with attendances. The highest selling newspaper is ( or used to be ) The Sun - doesn’t make it the best.
Exactly I've always said about the band I follow. " For people in the know they are the best band in the world."
Olly Wanking Muirs and Styles is music for brain dead wankers. Replace with the rag team or dippers.
For people in the know Manchester City are the best team. For loads of reasons

To all you lurking rag bastards your on here coz you were up all night having nightmares about what we are going to do to you today remember your team is shite you're fucking vermin now fuck off to sad caf and never come back sorry forgot to say SCUM

What is it with ManUre fans in general just being completely deluded.

Yesterday a rag at work was banging on about their main problems being that they didn't get Pep when 'he wanted to go there' and the same thing regarding Haaland as he too 'wanted to go there'.

I just humoured this bloke and took it as another who believes any tweet or comment by some no mark who thinks they're relevant in the media world. However, chatting to another rag who I believe to have a reasonable level of intelligence was pretty much the same.

Utd don't get involved with clauses in contracts similar to the one Haalsnd allegedly has which, in his opinion, will see him move to Real Madrid for the 2024/25 season (£50 bet had on that) and the main reason that he's not at Utd. He too was adamant that Pep fancied going to Utd when he left Barcelona but they weren't sure what the piss can was doing which saw Bayern nip in and steal him.

Why are they so delusional? Everyone can be blinded by love for their club but these pricks take it to a different level.

Because they don’t believe they are just a football club like many others. They believe that it’s a greater being, a mythical team built from fairy dust. It’s proved by saying things like “ we are man utd “

Exactly I've always said about the band I follow. " For people in the know they are the best band in the world."
Olly Wanking Muirs and Styles is music for brain dead wankers. Replace with the rag team or dippers.
British Sea Power?

Everybody's favourite band is the best in the world to them lol

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.