United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them lot was saying Martinez dealt well against Haaland in the CL last season, or something like that. Were getting all giddy about it.
Sorry mate my post probably didn't make sense (had a few) , I answered your last question with a question that he didn't pocket him today.
Cheers blue.

Don't know what the their manager is doing really. I remember Klopp and Pep had some weird results in their first season, but that was because the team was sticking to a plan and they didn't have the personnel to do it properly. But watching them live today there was no improvement from where they were last season, and truth be told I don't know what their plan was. All the players looked scared of the ball, aren't they supposed to be playing Cruyffian Ajax ball? If I was United I wouldn't be signing another Madrid player for another 10 years. Fucking hilarious how poor they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.