United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad twats getting all giddy a few weeks ago ffs they are shite and tbh they got away with just conceding 6
Exactly

Their little string of results was a false dawn, been saying it for weeks. I mean credit to them, you still have to win, but sometimes you have to look beyond the score lines to sense how things are heading. They scraped past a god awful Leicester, both teams were crap in that game. They beat a Liverpool team who are struggling. Their Arsenal win was decent but they were second best for most of the game.

There hasn’t been much in their winning games performances that made me think they had turned a significant corner. They looked as beatable as they have done for a while. They are simply not good enough to be consistently good over a longer period of time.

That’s why I wasn’t worried about todays game at all. Two completely different levels of sides. As long as we play close to our best, we will beat them and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Just pissed myself laughing at a crew going past singing in 20 times, they were fuckin wounde
A few of their old boys in town before they game they were an embarrassment.

Little mob of their under 5’s singing red army walking past Kippax near the statues

Gobbing off but doing fuck all …. How times have changed though

Don't know what the their manager is doing really. I remember Klopp and Pep had some weird results in their first season, but that was because the team was sticking to a plan and they didn't have the personnel to do it properly. But watching them live today there was no improvement from where they were last season, and truth be told I don't know what their plan was. All the players looked scared of the ball, aren't they supposed to be playing Cruyffian Ajax ball? If I was United I wouldn't be signing another Madrid player for another 10 years. Fucking hilarious how poor they were.
They had a few decent results after ditching the way he plays then thought they could come at the king.

Just pissed myself laughing at a crew going past singing in 20 times, they were fuckin wounde
A few of their old boys in town before they game they were an embarrassment.
Bunch of the ugly twats got on my tram in the gardens. Singing some song about winning the Football League strange bunch who don’t know it is now the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.