United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how Sancho and foden were being compared when he joined dortmund.
Everyone was pointing at Sancho saying foden should leave city or go on loan so he can play every week like Sancho does.

1 now has 4 Premier league medals and is a great player in the best team in the country.
The other has made little progress, won fuck all and is playing for a mid table club with no prospect of winning anything of note any time soon.
To be fair he has U-17 World Cup/German Cup & German Super Cup medals.
Obviously not as much as Phil but he's still won stuff.
Right off for a bleach bath...

Sancho wouldn’t have gotten near our first team
Nowhere near good enough. He genuinely wouldn't make our bench.

I'm struggling to see what he actually does, What type of winger he is...He's absolutely shite.

As I said before, Not only does he look like Harvey Price, He plays football like him too.

Nowhere near good enough. He genuinely wouldn't make our bench.

I'm struggling to see what he actually does, What type of winger he is...He's absolutely shite.

As I said before, Not only does he look like Harvey Price, He plays football like him too.
Got a load of assists once.

Was playing with Alfie's little fella though.

Makes it slightly easier.

Got a load of assists once.

Was playing with Alfie's little fella though.

Makes it slightly easier.
It sure does. He obviously joined the Rags for the extra cash on top of wanting to prove himself in the Premier League and get himself into the World Cup squad. At this moment in time he's miles off both. He's bang average.

It sure does. He obviously joined the Rags for the extra cash on top of wanting to prove himself in the Premier League and get himself into the World Cup squad. At this moment in time he's miles off both. He's bang average.
If ye call him up for the world cup ye should really sack Southgate on the spot. Madison is far better for starters.

Sancho...

Do people still think he was right to leave City?

When you are big-headed enough to turn your back to one of the best managers ever, you are likely to get stuck at some point, and sooner than later.

Foden did the right thing and is flourishing. Sancho made a daft choice and is struggling big time.
Suppose neither side can complain too much, we have been just fine without him and made a few Bob on the back of him leaving. He's kick started his career in Germany and bagged himself 350k a week on a long term contract. When you put it like that I think both parties are happy with the outcome.

Is their weird kick off time tomorrow simply down to BT wanting to screen the game, and their normal saturday lunchtime slot wasn't suitable, with Trafford's finest playing on Thursday?
Yes it was originally planned for Saturday morning

Surely on oyster card across London can't be that expensive about travel costs lol

Seriously though, not looking good for fans again always an afterthought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.