United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their weird kick off time tomorrow simply down to BT wanting to screen the game, and their normal saturday lunchtime slot wasn't suitable, with Trafford's finest playing on Thursday?
This, but also I suspect that 'plan a' was for them to win last week then go above us for a few hours today...

Can anyone seriously explain to me, and I mean seriously.... how the fuck did Rashford get the September player of the month?

For what reason did Haarland get overlooked?

Totally mystifying.

This shit hides in plain sight, no football following human could come to that conclusion.

Can anyone seriously explain to me, and I mean seriously.... how the fuck did Rashford get the September player of the month?

Totally mystifying.
It was more than likely that Rashford winning it was good for the Premier League’brand’. Let a rag win it to keep the clicks and hits coming in. As we know the PL don’t like one club / team / manager / player dominating things unless it’s an American red shirted team.

Totally mystifying.
You cant improve on perfection whereras Rashford has a long way to go to improve and maybe he did.

Just spent a lovely 10 minutes reading the latest City thread on redcafe "What is the point of Man City" hehehe. We matter so little and we are so fake they have a thread dedicated to where they can go to explain how little we matter to them and that we absolutely do not live in their heads rent free. The amount of copium they are going through brings me joy.

Utd fans in that thread...
1nhqil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.