United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally mystifying.
Not really. The EPL is a commercial operation within which the rags play a major financial role. It is in everyones interests - our included - that they remain relevant. So no harm chucking the odd scrap from the table in their direction.

Just spent a lovely 10 minutes reading the latest City thread on redcafe "What is the point of Man City" hehehe. We matter so little and we are so fake they have a thread dedicated to where they can go to explain how little we matter to them and that we absolutely do not live in their heads rent free. The amount of copium they are going through brings me joy.

Utd fans in that thread...
1nhqil.jpg
Oh that is gold. Lap it up. Probably didn’t think like this when they were outbidding everyone and smashing transfer records.

Here is the OP:

There is an inevitability about City now that is like watching paint dry.
Haaland is not just the cherry on top of the most expensive cake in history. He’s more like a Teflon cow catcher on the front of a bullet train.
They have a squad that ensures any injuries are covered.
They have 100 million pound players on the bench.
With what feels like a bottomless pit of funds, when will it end?
There are no limits applied to City.
It’s like flicking through a Panini album where all the stickers have been bought. It’s there, it looks impressive but where is the joy? Where is the excitement?
Baldy is just a good engineer that has been given all the correct parts to build a machine. Running on limitless grade A fuel.
The Harlem Globetrotters were a joke basketball team. I see no difference in City.
Even the best racehorses are given handicaps.
What is the point?

Just spent a lovely 10 minutes reading the latest City thread on redcafe "What is the point of Man City" hehehe. We matter so little and we are so fake they have a thread dedicated to where they can go to explain how little we matter to them and that we absolutely do not live in their heads rent free. The amount of copium they are going through brings me joy.

Utd fans in that thread...
1nhqil.jpg
That and
crying-baby.gif

Remember how Sancho and foden were being compared when he joined dortmund.
Everyone was pointing at Sancho saying foden should leave city or go on loan so he can play every week like Sancho does.

1 now has 4 Premier league medals and is a great player in the best team in the country.
The other has made little progress, won fuck all and is playing for a mid table club with no prospect of winning anything of note any time soon.
Which one is which ? I get confused easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.