United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
218 posts so far since yesterday on a thread called "What's the point of Manchester City?"

CanineMasculineIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

Just locked that thread, we are totally in their heads.
There are actually a lot of balanced posters on that forum but there’s a group of bitter, sanctimonious, hypocritical cunts who can’t help but blame City for United being run so shite over the past decade. To also claim that they don’t care about us when they never stop posting about us is about as laughable as it gets.

The OP - OldschoolWanc or whatever the fuck he’s called - is always at it. The post match thread from last week is hilarious. While most genuine United fans were dissecting the shortcomings in their own performance while begrudgingly acknowledging that we’d played well, within nanoseconds of the final whistle sounding that prick was blaming City for United being shite. I bet a pound to a penny that I’ve forgotten more about his club than that twat will ever know! Then there’s The Religion - 47,000-plus posts many of which are laced with bitter, clueless comments about us. What that mouth-breathing fuckwit knows about football probably wouldn’t even fill a postage stamp, and I bet neither of those cunts could name United’s unused sub in the 1968 European Cup Final without the aid of Google. I swear that if I went on a quiz show with those 2 and the subject matter was Manchester United I’d demolish both the fuckers!

There are actually a lot of balanced posters on that forum but there’s a group of bitter, sanctimonious, hypocritical cunts who can’t help but blame City for United being run so shite over the past decade. To also claim that they don’t care about us when they never stop posting about us is about as laughable as it gets.

The OP - OldschoolWanc or whatever the fuck he’s called - is always at it. The post match thread from last week is hilarious. While most genuine United fans were dissecting the shortcomings in their own performance while begrudgingly acknowledging that we’d played well, within nanoseconds of the final whistle sounding that prick was blaming City for United being shite. I bet a pound to a penny that I’ve forgotten more about his club than that twat will ever know! Then there’s The Religion - 47,000-plus posts many of which are laced with bitter, clueless comments about us. What that mouth-breathing fuckwit knows about football probably wouldn’t even fill a postage stamp, and I bet neither of those cunts could name United’s unused sub in the 1968 European Cup Final without the aid of Google. I swear that if I went on a quiz show with those 2 and the subject matter was Manchester United I’d demolish both the fuckers!
Who was it ?
All I remember was that Jimmy Rimmer was in nets !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.