United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are coming to terms with the fact that they are still shite, no matter how many "rebuilds" they go through. Anger and delusion are shit feelings to have I get it. But boy oh boy any given day in ragcafe there are like 5 different threads talking about how little they care about City. SAD fuckers

Sorry but you lot must be wrong. Sancho must be a great player. Why else would the rags gave paid 85 million for him ?
OK they made a mistake with Maguire and over paid by 65 million but surely they wouldn't make the same mistakes twice...... would they.

Oh that is gold. Lap it up. Probably didn’t think like this when they were outbidding everyone and smashing transfer records.

Here is the OP:

There is an inevitability about City now that is like watching paint dry.
Haaland is not just the cherry on top of the most expensive cake in history. He’s more like a Teflon cow catcher on the front of a bullet train.
They have a squad that ensures any injuries are covered.
They have 100 million pound players on the bench.
With what feels like a bottomless pit of funds, when will it end?
There are no limits applied to City.
It’s like flicking through a Panini album where all the stickers have been bought. It’s there, it looks impressive but where is the joy? Where is the excitement?
Baldy is just a good engineer that has been given all the correct parts to build a machine. Running on limitless grade A fuel.
The Harlem Globetrotters were a joke basketball team. I see no difference in City.
Even the best racehorses are given handicaps.
What is the point?
Might as well be Celtic

That last hammering must have hurt. The 4 game winning run, ten had turned it around, tony back, beat Arsenal & Liverpool. Ronaldo told to shut up, Rashford player of the month. The fawning press played them to take their subscription money, YouTube channels all with high click traffic banging on about how things have turned around. Then bang, city rolled up and reminded them infront of the whole world that they are indeed still shit and let’s be honest further away now than ever. This was the first derby in years that I did not get wound up leading up to the match.

Oh it must hurt being a red. We have caused untold damage to this club. I had a united fan tell me he made a commitment to follow them no matter what. I offered him a city shirt to save him anymore pain. But then I remembered his commitment was only made in the 90s when they won everything and he knows fuck all about football hardship. Left him wallowing in self pity with a sheepish smile. He knows and I know…it’s over. The right to Lord it over other clubs is gone. The fergie years a distance memory. Let’s see if his 90s winning “commitment” is still intact in 10 more season of abject failure. I have a feeling he may want that city shirt by then. Glory hunting fuckers.

Now they are just…something to ridicule.

Last edited:
Envy you. I'm still always a bundle of nerves. Scabby cunts have a bad habit of fluking results against us even though they're shite.
I know what you mean but there is an inevitability about the team at the min. At some point we will drop points but it won’t be against those rag bastards. Haaland is a game changer. Teams can’t counter like the used to and we don’t need 30 chances to score.

I know what you mean but there is an inevitability about the team at the min. At some point we will drop points but it won’t be against those rag bastards. Haaland is a game changer. Teams can’t counter like the used to and we don’t need 30 chances to score.
Yeah I've that feeling as well but there's always a few bad results against lesser teams, look at the charity shield.

Oh that is gold. Lap it up. Probably didn’t think like this when they were outbidding everyone and smashing transfer records.

Here is the OP:

There is an inevitability about City now that is like watching paint dry.
Haaland is not just the cherry on top of the most expensive cake in history. He’s more like a Teflon cow catcher on the front of a bullet train.
They have a squad that ensures any injuries are covered.
They have 100 million pound players on the bench.
With what feels like a bottomless pit of funds, when will it end?
There are no limits applied to City.
It’s like flicking through a Panini album where all the stickers have been bought. It’s there, it looks impressive but where is the joy? Where is the excitement?
Baldy is just a good engineer that has been given all the correct parts to build a machine. Running on limitless grade A fuel.
The Harlem Globetrotters were a joke basketball team. I see no difference in City.
Even the best racehorses are given handicaps.
What is the point?
Baldy! Ten Hag’s head is way shinier than Pep’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.