United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slagging off City players on a City forum isn't the smartest move, particularly given who you support. Now, you're welcome to stay; it's good that we have fans of other clubs on here. It's interesting to see their views on various issues. But behave yourself.
FYI I like Foden but he hasn’t done anything for England, that’s a fact. Tbh I only responded because the trend ever since we stopped being top dogs has been OTT criticism whatever the case. Sancho has done well this season but also has strong competition in the wide spots with Rashford and Antony. Nobody says anything when Mahrez or Grealish are benched because that’s the way it is in modern football - it’s a squad game.

00001-IMG-00001-BURST20220620105446.jpg

Miss doing this.
Not used that platform for some time by the look of it.

FYI I like Foden but he hasn’t done anything for England, that’s a fact. Tbh I only responded because the trend ever since we stopped being top dogs has been OTT criticism whatever the case. Sancho has done well this season but also has strong competition in the wide spots with Rashford and Antony. Nobody says anything when Mahrez or Grealish are benched because that’s the way it is in modern football - it’s a squad game.
OTT criticism!!!!! What planet are you on. All the shit we have taken from you lot over the years, and your crying like a baby over a bit of criticism. Get a grip you fucking fannies wipe. And while your at it fuck back to your own forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.