United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI I like Foden but he hasn’t done anything for England, that’s a fact. Tbh I only responded because the trend ever since we stopped being top dogs has been OTT criticism whatever the case. Sancho has done well this season but also has strong competition in the wide spots with Rashford and Antony. Nobody says anything when Mahrez or Grealish are benched because that’s the way it is in modern football - it’s a squad game.
Strong competition in the wide spots from Rashford??? FFS mate, have a word with yourself

FYI I like Foden but he hasn’t done anything for England, that’s a fact. Tbh I only responded because the trend ever since we stopped being top dogs has been OTT criticism whatever the case. Sancho has done well this season but also has strong competition in the wide spots with Rashford and Antony. Nobody says anything when Mahrez or Grealish are benched because that’s the way it is in modern football - it’s a squad game.
We’ve had 4 Prime Ministers and a new Monarch since you were “top dogs”. And Foden’s won 4 league titles. Sancho did well against Sheriff Badge though so let’s have a bit of balance.

They're losing *tomorrow. (Edit, just checked time - *today).

i wonder if the piss can will get up in court and give mason a character reference to bamboozle the jury
"Aye your honour, the reason he did that to the poor lass was he needed a shite and was caught short"

It's a City board, cry me a fucking river.

Do you really expect us no matter what happens at the swamp to blow smoke up your arse?

For what it's worth you make mention of Jack and Mahrez, both get grief on here, sometimes more than they should.

Have a look in a matchday thread to prove my point before the door hits your arse on the way out.

I rarely converse with any of you lot' in real life and certainly on here. Well done in that respect even if I did have to press to show ignored contact.

I resisted for a day or so when I saw other blues being riled but even then raggy arrogance meant you couldn't let it go.

Come on the Toon.

Last edited:
We’ve had 4 Prime Ministers and a new Monarch since you were “top dogs”. And Foden’s won 4 league titles. Sancho did well against Sheriff Badge though so let’s have a bit of balance.
I'm glad you said Prime Ministers, if you'd have said Chancellor of the Exchequer, you'd still be counting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.