United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a half a million a week can't get you motivated to play then you're fucked. I don't want to help the rags because well they're the rags, but they should bench him until his contract dies if they want to win games.

I keep hearing that "Well he's Ronaldo" like he's 25 or something, he's well past his prime and he thought he could come to the premier league and take his shot at glory the naïve arrogant Twat.

If a half a million a week can't get you motivated to play then you're fucked. I don't want to help the rags because well they're the rags, but they should bench him until his contract dies if they want to win games.

I keep hearing that "Well he's Ronaldo" like he's 25 or something, he's well past his prime and he thought he could come to the premier league and take his shot at glory the naïve arrogant Twat.
Should’ve took a cut to go to Sporting. Easy league, more playing time and in the CL

He was a fucking amazing player in his time as you all well know. If Pep wanted him then that was good enough for me, if Pep didn’t then he can go get fucked, see it is all down to Pep.
I remember when Keegan signed Peter Schmeichal , I was dead against that. He cheered when we put 3 past the swamp dwellers. He didn’t do too bad in his short time with us.

Will never forgive Keegan for that me as I'm sure many others won't neither.

The thing is Mex - money is not a motivator. It is a means to prevent demotivation.
It’s his self worth/belief taking a hit here. He could just sit in hit arse and collect the money.

Tent Peg is showing worrying signs of being a good manager. That was the best United have played for a long time and the win was achieved despite appalling performances from Rashford and Sancho. The defence and midfield seemed to have a structure which surprised me. That said Spurs were pathetic. Passive and negative. Perhaps Conte is not the genius the media say he is.
He's the first manager with a spine they've had in a while. Not good.

United are improving a bit as Ten Haag does appear to be semi-competant.

@mat cheer us all up with one of your recent communications towards the swamp or are you still pretending to be working the Liverpool line..........? ;-)

He was a fucking amazing player in his time as you all well know. If Pep wanted him then that was good enough for me, if Pep didn’t then he can go get fucked, see it is all down to Pep.
I remember when Keegan signed Peter Schmeichal , I was dead against that. He cheered when we put 3 past the swamp dwellers. He didn’t do too bad in his short time with us.
Who - twatty?

We are so far past needing cast off's, it's not even worth the agro.

As a fan base we should never compromise........... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.