United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who - twatty?

We are so far past needing cast off's, it's not even worth the agro.

As a fan base we should never compromise........... ;-)
In his time is what I said.
He might have been a rag but the only way we could ever stop him was with cynical fouls from Michael Ball etc.
I totally agree we don’t need has beens but lets recognise what he has achieved in the game.

I still smile at the thought of Rio and GPC phoning Ronaldo to beg him not to go to City.

We have once again fucked the rags transfer plans and caused disharmony amongst the ranks. The list of players we have now screwed them with must be into double digits.

City, you devise bastard. All part of the masterplan… -:)

I think KK did worse with replacing the Goat with Fowler , signing Mills and McPointy as well but he also signed Ali, what an exciting team we were back in them days. (Not Fowler, Pointy or Mills by the way).

Fowler was a bad move over the goat deffo,although I did enjoy his celebration when he scored against the rags,as for the other 2 mentioned,well best not :)

He was a fucking amazing player in his time as you all well know. If Pep wanted him then that was good enough for me, if Pep didn’t then he can go get fucked, see it is all down to Pep.
I remember when Keegan signed Peter Schmeichal , I was dead against that. He cheered when we put 3 past the swamp dwellers. He didn’t do too bad in his short time with us.
Schmeichel Senior was more than decent for us, far better than his replacement Seaman and many of our 'keepers of that era.

Last edited:
Fowler was a bad move over the goat deffo,although I did enjoy his celebration when he scored against the rags,as for the other 2 mentioned,well best not :)
The Fowler signing also led to Bernstein stepping down as chairman, who'd done a good job stabilising the club

Blobby Fowlup was a complete waste of money that could have been much better spent elsewhere, most notably on Daniel van Buyten.

Keegan's obsession with Fowler was a major factor in David Bernstein leaving his position as our chairman and is up,there with Alan Kernaghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.