United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew they’d be there or thereabouts this season.

I got laughed at but they’ve improved big time.

And the luck is back with them. The stuffy bastards.

Casemiro is a game changer. No Glazers outs from them now though, the spoilt cunts.

Couldn’t handle them winning the league. Hopefully a bridge too far at this point.
Steady on old chap, Pluto is nearer than the cunts winning the league … They are shit and not in the same universe as City, never mind same league ..!!

Christ I hate Ronaldo fanboys. 'Weh weh wehhh Ten Hag is just jellus'. No, he's trying to manage a football team and he's had enough of an overgrown Portuguese infant stomping around like he owns the place. Fuck knows what they'll do when he retires, they're unable to conceive of football existing without him.

Christ I hate Ronaldo fanboys. 'Weh weh wehhh Ten Hag is just jellus'. No, he's trying to manage a football team and he's had enough of an overgrown Portuguese infant stomping around like he owns the place. Fuck knows what they'll do when he retires, they're unable to conceive of football existing without him.
They are talking about a swap deal involving Felix,deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.