United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the shittest thing I’ve ever seen. He’s obviously trying to get a trademark move. It’s hilarious. Like ex leper on life of Brian
Yeh what a bastard that Jesus was, taking away a man's living.

On a side issue, has any film in the history of ergh films been quoted more than Life of Brian ?

Yeh what a bastard that Jesus was, taking away a man's living.

On a side issue, has any film in the history of ergh films been quoted more than Life of Brian ?
'Are you looking at me' and 'play it again Sam' say hello. But by myself, no there hasn't haha

'Are you looking at me' and 'play it again Sam' say hello. But by myself, no there hasn't haha
@wattle With Life of Brian it isn't just one 'play it again Sam' quote. It is Biggus Dickus, Judean Peoples Front, He's not the Messiah, 'I'm Brian (and so is my wife,) I only said it was a nice piece of Halibut, Blessed are the Cheesemakers and many more.
I would go further and say Monty Python quotes are the most repeated of any TV or film show

But back to the rags Fuck off Antony you overpriced show pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.