United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
eafeef427c4877e6579e7088fd37fa1f.jpg

I’ve just sent this to a mate who said he was in that block so it’s fake.

As I have better things to do on Thursdays I didn’t watch them

Anyone confirm?
I hate to say it but that picture must be a fake based on nited wore black socks the other night.

And that comment is now headline on BBC sports website. Hilarious.
They fall for it every time. 'We are interested in signing Fred/Maguire/the lump from Crystal Palace/over the hill Ron.'
Now they all think they will win the league because Pep said so.

They fall for it every time. 'We are interested in signing Fred/Maguire/the lump from Crystal Palace/over the hill Ron.'
Now they all think they will win the league because Pep said so.
One begins to wonder whether City (through Pep’s news conferences), are actually just toying and feeding lines of a City agenda with Simon Simple.
It’s getting beyond parody that he laps it up, embellishes and regurgitates it back to push BBC United in the best possible light.
And all the while Pep & Co are mentally going through the motions of ‘reeling in a fish’

@wattle With Life of Brian it isn't just one 'play it again Sam' quote. It is Biggus Dickus, Judean Peoples Front, He's not the Messiah, 'I'm Brian (and so is my wife,) I only said it was a nice piece of Halibut, Blessed are the Cheesemakers and many more.
I would go further and say Monty Python quotes are the most repeated of any TV or film show

But back to the rags Fuck off Antony you overpriced show pony
Airplane runs it close, Shirley?

Will never forgive Keegan for that me as I'm sure many others won't neither.
We have signed many rags over the years. Perhaps Brian Kidd was the most influential, both as a player and when he returned as a coach. Maybe the days are gone when such a man could be equally respected on both sides of the city.

We have signed many rags over the years. Perhaps Brian Kidd was the most influential, both as a player and when he returned as a coach. Maybe the days are gone when such a man could be equally respected on both sides of the city.
Going back further, was Busby respected by City fans in the 40’s/50’s/60’s/70’s? Anyone?
Before my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.