United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the period of laughing at the rags may be coming to an end. The manager who knows a lot more than most on here certainly thinks so. Not sure they can mount a credible challenge this season but I would expect a serious effort over the next couple of years.
I can't like your post - as I flat out refuse to like anything related to that club.
Unfortunately I do have to agree that their current trajectory appears upwards.
We just don't seem to be able to get a break with both the red b'stards being shit at the same time :(

I can't like your post - as I flat out refuse to like anything related to that club.
Unfortunately I do have to agree that their current trajectory appears upwards.
We just don't seem to be able to get a break with both the red b'stards being shit at the same time :(
They’ve been in much better form in recent years than this and they’re still an ocean away from a proper close title challenge.

They got battered 2nd half today and West Ham should have scored.

They’ve been in much better form in recent years than this and they’re still an ocean away from a proper close title challenge.

They got battered 2nd half today and West Ham should have scored.
Didn't watch it - never watch them, or the red lot down the M62, unless we're involved - can't stand the sucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.