United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair comment mate. Despite the good run they’re on I don’t think they’ve yet got the consistency to haul back 8 points on Arsenal and 6 on us especially with a glut of Thu night fixtures to contend with but I’m worried that they’re improving.

Getting rid of Pogba and the manager having seemingly won his battle of wills with Ronaldo increases the likelihood that the squad are all rowing in the same direction too which hasn’t been the case for years and has been a big factor in their lack of success.
They improved under Maureen & the paperboy at 1st & got top 4.
Never got anywhere near winning the league & after a while it all turned to shit again.
Fuck the points average if u watch them play they are still playing the same kick & rush footy as they did with those two managers which will only get so far.
They'll finish 4th at best or 6th at worst for me.
To win a league or even properly challenge you need to have something more about you than sitting back & hitting teams on the break.
Chelsea under conte were the last team to win a league playing that way 5 years ago.
Unfortunately for the rags City are a far superior footy team as are Arsenal & Spurs are better at playing counter cos they have a World class finisher Kane.
As always with rag fans & media they get carried away rather than opening their eyes & standing back to judge objectively.
Same set of tools who thought Fernandes was comparable with KDB FFS

They improved under Maureen & the paperboy at 1st & got top 4.
Never got anywhere near winning the league & after a while it all turned to shit again.
Fuck the points average if u watch them play they are still playing the same kick & rush footy as they did with those two managers which will only get so far.
They'll finish 4th at best or 6th at worst for me.
To win a league or even properly challenge you need to have something more about you than sitting back & hitting teams on the break.
Chelsea under conte were the last team to win a league playing that way 5 years ago.
Unfortunately for the rags City are a far superior footy team as are Arsenal & Spurs are better at playing counter cos they have a World class finisher Kane.
As always with rag fans & media they get carried away rather than opening their eyes & standing back to judge objectively.
Same set of tools who thought Fernandes was comparable with KDB FFS
Well said.
Perfectly put.
Thank you and gud night.

Ericsson is there main man makes them tick now if they get another younger player in his mould they could get that consistency as in finishing top four regularly then build from that and when pep leaves in 2/3 years time it’s all up for grabs league whys.. have to say though watched aground 20mins of there game yesterday and they looked average and moyse record is absolutely appalling against the rags don’t think he has ever beat them as a manager…

I watched it. I thought West Ham were poor overall. They had loads of chances as the possession was being given away constantly, but rarely got a shot on goal as they're pretty shit. United were nearly the same as they used to be, but scummier.
Big problems for all the big teams except us, now that Newcastle have crept into the top 4 and are playing really well, and looking a major threat. Chelsea, Scum and Scousers all outside the top 4, and it could stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.