United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, something they have been doing for many a year.

West Ham seem to be stuck in a rut: they are not making progress, but neither are they regressing, they are just treading water. And Moyes is not good enough to take them much further than he already has.
The rags, with their billion dollar squad, home advantage and a referee who probably has a part-time job as secretary of their fan base managed to beat a very poor West Ham 1-0. Not as earth-shatteringly brilliant as the biased media would have you believe.
The rags have only slightly improved from the shambles that they were a couple of months back, but that is hardly a badge of honour considering just how very very poor they were - anything would have been seen as an improvement because they could hardly have gotten worse.
And as sure as night follows day Sly/BBC/BT etc paint it up as a 'brilliant result,' 'a fantastic achievement,' 'a sure sign that they are back to their imperious best.'

But football fans know differently because you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Just watching SSN and you’d think Rashford has morphed into Messi and the Rags have just won the League. Slabby Dabby Ding Dong is now on the comeback trail and they’re a force again. This against a West Ham that have scored 3 away goals this season and the Rags keeper was man (not Player as there were no females on the pitch) of the match.

Rashford getting the plaudits for his goal and taking his tally to 100 club goals very good but can’t see anywhere unless I missed it how many games it took him to get to the 100..

They improved under Maureen & the paperboy at 1st & got top 4.
Never got anywhere near winning the league & after a while it all turned to shit again.
Fuck the points average if u watch them play they are still playing the same kick & rush footy as they did with those two managers which will only get so far.
They'll finish 4th at best or 6th at worst for me.
To win a league or even properly challenge you need to have something more about you than sitting back & hitting teams on the break.
Chelsea under conte were the last team to win a league playing that way 5 years ago.
Unfortunately for the rags City are a far superior footy team as are Arsenal & Spurs are better at playing counter cos they have a World class finisher Kane.
As always with rag fans & media they get carried away rather than opening their eyes & standing back to judge objectively.
Same set of tools who thought Fernandes was comparable with KDB FFS
Arsenal and spurs may be better but the rags have beaten both in the league this season, beat the dippers and took a point off Chelsea away, so far we have only played the dippers out of that lot and lost, yes we smashed the rags, bit they seem to be picking up points in big games

Rashford getting the plaudits for his goal and taking his tally to 100 club goals very good but can’t see anywhere unless I missed it how many games it took him to get to the 100..
He’s resurgent! Lol.

Arsenal and spurs may be better but the rags have beaten both in the league this season, beat the dippers and took a point off Chelsea away, so far we have only played the dippers out of that lot and lost, yes we smashed the rags, bit they seem to be picking up points in big games
Doing us plenty of favours, hilariously

I do think theyve turned a corner. Ten Hag seems to know what he's doing. I got panned last time I said and will do so again but they will be finishing top four this season. And Rashford is going to the WC! Jammy twat. Been shite, lazy for years. One manager comes along at the right time and he gets to go.

Still, even though Hag has brought in some good players they still have a lot of work to get to where we are. Maguire, AWB, Casemiro, Ronaldo, are all shite or only good for this season. Couple more seasons I reckon before utd are able to challenge for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.