United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford getting the plaudits for his goal and taking his tally to 100 club goals very good but can’t see anywhere unless I missed it how many games it took him to get to the 100..
I did see he’s been there since he was 7, so assume it’s 100 goals in 18 years!!

I do think theyve turned a corner. Ten Hag seems to know what he's doing. I got panned last time I said and will do so again but they will be finishing top four this season. And Rashford is going to the WC! Jammy twat. Been shite, lazy for years. One manager comes along at the right time and he gets to go.

Still, even though Hag has brought in some good players they still have a lot of work to get to where we are. Maguire, AWB, Casemiro, Ronaldo, are all shite or only good for this season. Couple more seasons I reckon before utd are able to challenge for the title.
He’s a good manager. So were Mourinho and Van Gaal though
Will take more than one man to turn around a rotten structure

Arsenal and spurs may be better but the rags have beaten both in the league this season, beat the dippers and took a point off Chelsea away, so far we have only played the dippers out of that lot and lost, yes we smashed the rags, bit they seem to be picking up points in big games
That's not what gets you the league though or challenging as playing those teams is 10 matches out of 38, Smashed by City & they still have to play us again.
They have to go to Anfield,Emirates & Spurs ground. Taking 6 pts of the rest of the lesser teams gets you more pts.
They've already lost to Brighton & Brentford & have struggled to break down teams who sit deep which alot of the teams in the bottom half will do.
They've lost 3 games already & City lose 2 or 3 over a whole season.
Top 4 is possible well 4th, challenging for the league i sincerely doubt mate

I do think theyve turned a corner. Ten Hag seems to know what he's doing. I got panned last time I said and will do so again but they will be finishing top four this season. And Rashford is going to the WC! Jammy twat. Been shite, lazy for years. One manager comes along at the right time and he gets to go.

Still, even though Hag has brought in some good players they still have a lot of work to get to where we are. Maguire, AWB, Casemiro, Ronaldo, are all shite or only good for this season. Couple more seasons I reckon before utd are able to challenge for the title.
I watch the rags and I think how ordinary they are, absolutely nothing special about them. Putting a bunch of mega-expensive players together doesn't make a team, so I can see what Ten Bob is doing - cutting adrift the garbage he (mostly) inherited. But to go from where they are right now to the levels of us and the Arses will take them a good few years, because right now they are just slightly better than they were.

If the barcodes can keep up this run after the World Cup then I think the top four would be us, Arse, Newcastle and Spurs. The dippers are finished and the rags need more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.