United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My United supporting friend's comment was, "he's scored one goal this season"! He wanted to leave in the summer but didn't (did anyone shoe any interest?), the manager stopped picking him (and his tantrum/walk out fell completely flat so he waits until the PL breaks for the world cup and he's likely to be the only story in town for a few days to put together a compendium of complaints made about the rags over the last ten years and lets them drip out over days as though they are the incredibly frustrated experiences of a frustrated genius rather than the cliches of yet another has-been afraid to face the truth that at 37 no-one wants you. Nothing I've heard from him about the rags or anything else hasn't been readily available on here for years. It's also the staple diet of rags fed to them in the MEN when results don't suit (most of the time. All it means now is that Ronaldo wants out - but what he doesn't realise that now there is nothing in the way of his dream (loan) move to Ashton United. Or maybe they'd prefer Erling Haaland? Surely not! "Get out CR37 - you're time is up."

I think early on during that time a few on here speculated Mendes was just doing his best to draw the glazers out and it worked to a treat. He got a nice kick back from Juve and the rags and Ronaldo got 500k a week.

Ronaldo probably rang GPC and spoke to him and subtly noted he was looking at us just to make sure it happened. GPC ended that phone call and rang the glazers directly after and screamed down the phone no doubt. He probably even used "not in my lifetime"
Oh ive no doubt we were used as a lever. Thats without doubt, but we were just never interested full stop, which makes old shitty knickers “you cant go city son” quote totally redundant. It just adds to the myth.

Absolutely and not a single word of dissent about uncle malcome and his boyz
Who's going to write the book on the Rock Spunk affair which was all the piss cans doing and started the whole delicious decline !!

My money is on Keane....he detests the bacon faced piss can !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.