United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had come to us last season it would have been interesting to see his relationship with Pep.
Sounds like he would cause an argument in an empty house, bullet dodged.
Probably would’ve been ok, we’re a good side. He’s got a huge winners mentality, that can’t be denied.

In his defence, you rarely heard anything about him being too troublesome at Madrid or Juventus, if anything he was respected for his professionalism, despite what people think of him as a person or his ego.

So it seems he can’t handle beating a side that aren’t challenging for titles or in the champions league etc. maybe he feels they don’t meet his requirements in terms of his mentality. People will say it’s because he’s not getting a game, but he was their main man last season and still wanted away in the summer, so I don’t think that’s it.

I’m glad he never joined us, but i think he would’ve acted more along the lines of how he was at Juventus or Madrid because we have similar drive and we are winners.

Obviously the reality is now he would be playing second fiddle to Haaland and that might not sit well with his ego. But that’s another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.