United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope someone , hopefully Dias has the bollocks to put Fakeronaldo in his place and lay down the law , either tow the line contribute to the team and stop being a prima donna or f8ck off back to Trafford to face the music.
Always thought Fakeronaldo was a complete tw*t and his latest drama queen antics only confirm the view.

Well they have another year of him unless they pay him of! They can fine him the max for that interview but not sack him!

What gets me with his attitude and arrogance is which over club in Europe all want him around there club!?

Oh the scum have an option of another year!
As none of us have actually seen his contract we don’t know if they can sack him or not. No doubt both parties have lawyers looking at this.

i think most players contracts have conduct clauses (”you can’t do … without prior permission from the Club”). If Ronaldo has such a clause and if his behaviour is a sackable offence (gross misconduct) will come out in the future.

In the meantime I would think Ronaldo would be delighted to be released from his contract so he can get yet another big fat signing bonus and salary from Germany, Portugal or The US.

As none of us have actually seen his contract we don’t know if they can sack him or not. No doubt both parties have lawyers looking at this.

i think most players contracts have conduct clauses (”you can’t do … without prior permission from the Club”). If Ronaldo has such a clause and if his behaviour is a sackable offence (gross misconduct) will come out in the future.

In the meantime I would think Ronaldo would be delighted to be released from his contract so he can get yet another big fat signing bonus and salary from Germany, Portugal or The US.
Or the dippers...please?

In fact for a couple of years I hated him for that goal for Derby with Barry fucking Davies having his 93:20 moment. It was a goal that would still be on re-runs if scored by a rag.

In contrast to you, I never hated him for that.

I didn’t even hate him, when his attempt at reviving City as chairman fell flat, as I always blamed Peter fucking Swales for the state he left the club in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.