United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the first part and you’ll probably think me naive but here goes

1. I’m lucky to be a new granddad (no better feeling) and I did feel for him at the loss of his twin son. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child in that way and he conducted himself with such dignity and emotion, I found him absolutely genuine and a caring father.
2. I believe what he said about the stagnation under the Glazers regarding technology, facilities and infrastructure was right and it explains a lot.
3. I think Neville and Rooney are useful idiots for ETH and the Glazers using the media to criticise him when it clearly deflects from the lack of quality in the team and poor investment in the club.

I imagine this view of mine will likely go down badly on here but bottom line, I believe whatever you think of Ronaldo, the club and camp followers (like Neville) are despicable and for me, worthy of the deepest opprobrium.

I’ll get my tin hat…

I might of missed it but how come the zebra pant, green and gold brigade aren't, shouting from the rooftops their support for the preening ponce, after all is he not confirming a lot of what they've been shouting about. Be a perfect figurehead for one of their marches.
Good call , interesting no one has called out Ferguson for his intervention yet again he’s done more damage to that lot more than we could of ever of dreamed of, Bobby Manc must haunt him. Hope it continues.

1. I’m lucky to be a new granddad (no better feeling) and I did feel for him at the loss of his twin son. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child in that way and he conducted himself with such dignity and emotion, I found him absolutely genuine and a caring father.
2. I believe what he said about the stagnation under the Glazers regarding technology, facilities and infrastructure was right and it explains a lot.
3. I think Neville and Rooney are useful idiots for ETH and the Glazers using the media to criticise him when it clearly deflects from the lack of quality in the team and poor investment in the club.

I imagine this view of mine will likely go down badly on here but bottom line, I believe whatever you think of Ronaldo, the club and camp followers (like Neville) are despicable and for me, worthy of the deepest opprobrium.

I’ll get my tin hat…
I can't see how he wouldn't have known what he was getting himself into when he signed his contract.

BAFCEA43-53-F6-4830-9-F03-954-A43-AD4930.png

E1-D292-E7-63-FD-400-B-9-BB9-18-E099-B042-AD.jpg

I’ll get my tin hat…
@Jack Hackett No need for a tin hat.
If you see how City reacted when David Silvas lad was poorly and see the way the rags reacted to PR37's loss, you see what the rags are really like.
In the 80's the rags led the way with their training facilities. Very little has changed since then. The ground is awful, every stand a disgrace and corporate is 20 years behind most clubs in the PL. The Glazers have not invested any real money into the infrastructure.
Your third point is where I would disagree. Neville is a two faced snidey shite, he has attacked the Glazers when he felt it would benefit him. He'd say PR 37 is correct in what he said IF he thought there was any benefit to him. Neville sums up most if not all ex rags. They will lie, cheat and shit on your granny to keep the rag or sky gravy train rolling.

PR37 is correct in a lot of what he says its just that we think he's a slimy plastic weasel in everything else. (And that is me being nice)

Finally, this deep opprobrium, where is it and can I go and see it? I'd ask what it meant but then I'd look stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.