United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail Special Agent Piss Can.

His work in the decline of the Stretford Shit Stains is art,poetry and music.

We now know why he was knighted for services to fitbaa.

"Not in my lifetime Indeed"

Long live the piss can and may he suffer a miserable painful existence.

Meanwhile, over at the home of the CENTURIANS, CHAMPIONS, QUADRUPLIANS & IMPECCABLES.......

How deluded can someone be?

He’s not played good football since the Juventus v Real Madrid game.

He’s got about as much charisma as a piece of toast.

And good looking? Haha… He’s had more plastic surgery than Soft Mick.

When he was younger he used to look like something out of Men In Black where he had an alien living inside a human’s skin.

View attachment 61120

Soft Mick, so Manc.

You’ve never gone to a new job expecting one thing and finding another? It’s more common than not - especially if the employer is less than honest

Yep ! But I was desperate to get out of my old job and not a multi millionaire.

Are we to believe that Ronaldo and his team believed utd, that within his 2 year contract everything at utd was going to be upgraded ?

Surely when Ronaldo and his team did the tour of the facilities they saw utd hadnt updated. They would have seen how out of date every thing was. Who moves to another job without being shown round first ?.

Ronaldo just saw the half a million a week pay cheque. Thought he was going to be the making of the rags and bring them make to the top.

Personally I think it's great what's going on lol City have played a blinder.

Piers is a proper slimeball. Listened to him on Talksport and he was talking utter toss based on nothing factual. Easy to see how he made his career from fabricating shite in the red tops.

For people still in bed

untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.