United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the rags have short memories. He started crying he was a slave as soon as Real Madrid winked at him and couldn't fuck off fast enough. United legend? All his major achievements were when he was elsewhere. He's come back when over the hill, cost them at least 60 million in transfer fee and wages and slagged them off and disrupted the whole club. Some legend
For all the reasons you cite in your penultimate sentence he’s a hero to me.

Yes the rags have short memories. He started crying he was a slave as soon as Real Madrid winked at him and couldn't fuck off fast enough. United legend? All his major achievements were when he was elsewhere. He's come back when over the hill, cost them at least 60 million in transfer fee and wages and slagged them off and disrupted the whole club. Some legend
They only twigged what Pogba was all about until very late in the day and George Best turned up when he felt like it towards the end of his career there and lets not forget 'King' Eric and his large fee straight out of the Munich memorial match kitty, they never do see when they are having the piss taken out of them by their heroes, see also the Rock of Gibralatar and it's repercussions which is NEVER mentioned.

Piers Morgan is a slimy **** , and revisits thr question of respect when
Ronaldo lies when he responded to the question about not being brought on against us, when they were 6-1 down. By all accounts I think we all thought this would have never have happend as he would have been eaten alive by city fans.

No but there is one called Durian. It stinks the place out, just like PR

I can vouch for that.
I smells so bad that it’s against the law to take it on public transport in Singapore and it’s banned in hotels across the region.

Must taste good though as many people love to eat it - I wish I’d tried it now (if only to say that I had) but the smell put me off trying it when I was out there.

They only twigged what Pogba was all about until very late in the day and George Best turned up when he felt like it towards the end of his career there and lets not forget 'King' Eric and his large fee straight out of the Munich memorial match kitty, they never do see when they are having the piss taken out of them by their heroes, see also the Rock of Gibralatar and it's repercussions which is NEVER mentioned.

Not really a surprise to discover that their " supporters " are fucking braindead and cannot see what their rancid club is really about.

They take stupidity and hypocrisy to another level and atttract the most feeble minded of society thanks to the media brainwashing.

Piers Morgan is a slimy **** , and revisits thr question of respect when
Ronaldo lies when he responded to the question about not being brought on against us, when they were 6-1 down. By all accounts I think we all thought this would have never have happend as he would have been eaten alive by city fans.

Ronaldo would probably have refused to come on being a fucking coward and knowing the level of abuse that he would get.

Shame he didn't because it would have been epic !

Last edited:
And we thought Yaya was bad with 'cakegate'!

I can vouch for that.
I smells so bad that it’s against the law to take it on public transport in Singapore and it’s banned in hotels across the region.

Must taste good though as many people love to eat it - I wish I’d tried it now (if only to say that I had) but the smell put me off trying it when I was out there.
If you really want to try it, a Chinese supermarket is your best bet. My wife gets them from one in Chinatown Manchester.
I've banned it from our house along with Parmesan cheese.....

;- ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.