United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....now this is MASSIVE !!
Free the CR37 & Viva Ronaldo will sound delicious on Sky at the swamp derby
I bet the silly preening **** wishes he’d not listened to Ferguson now and signed for us. He’d have a title and possibly another CL if he’d come here and worked hard for Pep.

When will players realise Utd are done and there’s no point signing for them if you want trophies?
“FREE THE CR 37”and “ Viva Ronaldo”
will sound delicious on Sky at the swamp derby along with “You’re fucking shite”

When are the tickets on sale or should I ring the ticket tout charlatan??

Never learn do they.

If they let him go in summer this wouldn’t be happening & now they want to pre long it by court! Lol just cut the cord and let him go.

Good news is this will go on for 18 more months. Time to get the popcorn

Comedy club continues

Never learn do they.

If they let him go in summer this wouldn’t be happening & now they want to pre long it by court! Lol just cut the cord and let him go.

Good news is this will go on for 18 more months. Time to get the popcorn

Comedy club continues
And the twats used to enjoy calling us Laughing Stock/OXO. Wonderful stuff to see the shoes now firmly on the other foot and long may it continue.

I bet the silly preening **** wishes he’d not listened to Ferguson now and signed for us. He’d have a title and possibly another CL if he’d come here and worked hard for Pep.

When will players realise Utd are done and there’s no point signing for them if you want trophies?

The strange thing is I reckon we walk that Real semi last year with this rapist **** upfront he'd have rolled back the years to get it done.

As it happens I'd rather we went out the way we did than this **** ever pulling on our shirt.

Rapist scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.