United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucking state of the things he said. And still some reds defend him. He'd last 3 minutes under Pep, be booted straight out the door. Bullet dodged, cheers Slur Alex.

"A coach to put me in three minutes in a game [is] not allowed for me. Sorry, I'm not that kind of player. I know what I can give to the teams."

"Don't tell me that the top players, the guys who want everything, the key players will play three minutes. Come on, this is unacceptable."

Didn’t think it was possible but Morgan’s sycophancy annoyed me more than his arrogance. All a bit of a storm in a teacup when you boil it down.
Same - I said to my lad before we started watching don't expect too many contentious questions here, even worse, it was a one man PR exercise by Piers where he basically answered his own leading questions in his favour. Shocking interview.

Morgan's a ****, end of.
So is Ronaldo, therefore I won't be watching it.
It’s so difficult though as he’s taking the absolute piss with Rag FC.

I am trying to watch it without giving Talk TV any clicks or views.

In a **** off between PR38 and Morgan, it’s such a close run thing that they both should be named cunts of the year.

I bet the silly preening **** wishes he’d not listened to Ferguson now and signed for us. He’d have a title and possibly another CL if he’d come here and worked hard for Pep.

When will players realise Utd are done and there’s no point signing for them if you want trophies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.