United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never say never. They all said that about us when we were first taken over and look how that turned out.
They'd stagnated and then regressed whilst we grew exponentially with our owner's excellent stewardship, focus, determination and vision
Our owner hasn't got bored and is driving this business forward and is determined to grow it indefinitely

It's like comparing Woolworth to Amazon

There’s a few Indian and Chinese billionaires about. Shame the Russians aren’t allowed to invest their ill-gotten money anymore.

hoping they get sold to the saudi's.

But they should watch oput, the could really end up in a worse situation, their owners havent been that bad. Yeah they are sucking the club dry but they've thrown more money at it than nearly any other club. I cant see any new utd owners keeping that up. Unless.. .. they're bought by the Saudis!
Really don't see a Middle Eastern buy out of United, as geographically they're too close to us

They're taking it in their stride over at the caf....

Always liked the rich Arabs.

Good and misunderstood people

Don’t let me down Dubai

I've always said human rights are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.