United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the answer is to merge the Rags and Liverpool. They could play at a new Stadium at Haddock Park, and be 51% fan owned. Everyone would be happy. They could be named FC United of Liverpool.
First the dipper cheek,now the rag chee
It would be amazing if Ratcliffe, or anyone else, was prepared to invest the billions required without some prospect of return.

Our Sheikh has not taken revenue dividends but has made a huge wedge through the increase in capital value. If the shares you own quadruple in value but pay no dividend, you are not generally arsed.

The Sheikh bought us for a relative pittance. It's hard to see how United will go up in value all that much. There are only so many fans on earth and they already claim a huge number.

So both cheeks of the same baboons red arse are now for sale, you don’t need to twixt the lines to know why or who is primarily responsible.....iccle Citeh !!

We have broken them both and they are running like chicken shit with the white flag up and their kex pulled down. Billions to buy,Billions to spend over years and years !!

They may make some progress but so will we.....and we have Pep.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

5 billion? They want 8, maybe 9.
What we don't know is how much debt is hidden away in accounts filed in Delaware & the Cayman Isles. I suspect it's a lot more than the debt in publicly available accounts. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were using united shares as collateral for other debts.

Last edited:
From 25 July 2021, CFG’s ultimate parent undertaking is Newton Investment and Development LLC.

Edit. @KS55 has already pointed this out. Not like the BBC to publish stuff without checking their facts first though, is it?
The BBC have been pushing their stance on news integrity for a while now, but it certainly doesn't appear to be the same in the way they report on sport.

Now they've lost their biggest commercial asset for zilch, I doubt there will be many turn up to the Old Toilet Firesale.
I find it quite funny how this has all panned out, they had a returning hero who they all got giddy about and went out buying shirts with his name on the back, the Glazers mopped up with his signing. Now it all has turned to shit and the same fans will go and buy a new shirt just so they dont have his name on the back.

Couldnt make it up.

What we don't know is how much debt is hidden away in accounts filed in Delaware & the Cayman Isles. I suspect it's a lot more than the debt in public available accounts. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were using united shares as collateral for other debts.
Strange that no Rags are prepared to accept this even though they are linked to the Cayman isles but are 100% convinced we are paying everyone double the quoted wages through some back door with no evidence, other than some flimsy bollox with Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.