United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in Dubai will go near United or Liverpool, gentleman agreements with Abu Dhabi.

Meta and Amazon can't and won't.

It will be Ratcliffe at similar monies to what he offered to do at Chelsea, or an American hedge fund daft enough to put Beckham and Tom Brady as the figureheads.

Ratcliffe wasn't offering Chelsea any more money for transfers than United have already splurged, and he wanted to spread it over years.

He knows he can build up the asset with infrastructure spending.
There's still Kuwait, Bahrain, and further afield Brunei - none of whicj have invested into Football AFAIK

Have any of those shown any interest in developing sports activities? Bahrain has / had a GP no? Anything else?
I'm sure Brunei has done some sports stuff, Kuwait less so.

But Saudi, didn't have a team till Newcastle, and Abu Dubai didn't till us...

I'm sure Brunei has done some sports stuff, Kuwait less so.

But Saudi, didn't have a team till Newcastle, and Abu Dubai didn't till us...

No but they both had long-term strategies to develop a sports presence as a means of economic diversification. Not heard that for Bahrain or Kuwait. Not sure Brunei needs it.

I will beat around the bushes.

Brady will be short of cash when the courts have done with him. He is being sued for millions as he promoted a cryptocurrency without stating he was being paid. In the US this is actionable at the behest of investors who have lost money…….and they all have this week. Billions down the pan.

And that's before his divorce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.