United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to the BBC. Saudi royal family have given the green light to both rags and dippers. Ha ha

The won't get anywhere near it. Saudi won't sanction someone from inside the same country to compete against Newcastle.

And that's before the Premier League and supporters of said clubs...

It was one thing boycotting Sharp, AON, Chevrolet etc over the years, but Apple would be problematic in our household, to say the least. Everyone's phones would have to get binned for a start. For this reason alone, it mustn't happen.

After the issues I have had with Ipods and phones, they can fuck off for me, and the cunts who are employed in their shops are as unhelpful as fuck . I think they must be recruited specially to be arrogant and dismissive of genuine complaints.

It was one thing boycotting Sharp, AON, Chevrolet etc over the years, but Apple would be problematic in our household, to say the least. Everyone's phones would have to get binned for a start. For this reason alone, it mustn't happen.
Quite right. I had a guy selling copiers come to me about 25 years ago, with gifts. They had Sharp on, straight in the bin.
He was still sat there and seemed a bit shocked.
rag.

Nobody in Dubai will go near United or Liverpool, gentleman agreements with Abu Dhabi.

Meta and Amazon can't and won't.

It will be Ratcliffe at similar monies to what he offered to do at Chelsea, or an American hedge fund daft enough to put Beckham and Tom Brady as the figureheads.

Ratcliffe wasn't offering Chelsea any more money for transfers than United have already splurged, and he wanted to spread it over years.

He knows he can build up the asset with infrastructure spending.
If Ratcliffe buys them , I hope Ineos have a year of punchers and all the top riders piss off to other teams.
I'm getting the hate already Tolmie lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.