United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The High Maintenance Pest shouted dinner for the Portuguese team (. . .probably steamed chicken and broccolli washed down with spring water) . Bernie & Joao had better things to do . . .
Class

Howson thinks it'll take a 10 billion package to buy/refurbish/team build/cover debt ... so he thinks an Arab owner is inevitable. 'Bring it on' he sez, only way they'll be able to compete.
Hahaha sell to the Arabs.
Then they can be an oil club ....the Glazer's final two fingers to the dickhead fans.

Howson thinks it'll take a 10 billion package to buy/refurbish/team build/cover debt ... so he thinks an Arab owner is inevitable. 'Bring it on' he sez, only way they'll be able to compete.
He is probably right. Plus if it's a rebuild that is a huge loss of income for 4-5 years.
Anyone with even one billion knows the value of money and will want a return on investment. I'm no business man but I just can't see it happening.

(Giggles to himself)

Been at their training ground the last two weekends. Nice and shiny from a distance but scrape below the surface and it’s pretty shite really
Hang on, you've been there for 2 weekends and yet I've not read about a suspicious fire or flooding from a broken pipe....... and you call yourself a Blue.

Just sayin'

Yeah, I notice a lot of the history clubs are accepting it as 'this is our only way to compete,' oblivious to the fact that that's the exact argument for our owners in the first place. They spent 20 years so heavily stacking the odds in their favour that a rich owner was the only way anyone outside the 'big three' was going to win anything.

The High Maintenance Pest shouted dinner for the Portuguese team (. . .probably steamed chicken and broccolli washed down with spring water) . Bernie & Joao had better things to do . . .
Class
Tutting if you ordered a jam rolypoly for afters

Judgy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.