United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably right. Plus if it's a rebuild that is a huge loss of income for 4-5 years.
Anyone with even one billion knows the value of money and will want a return on investment. I'm no business man but I just can't see it happening.

(Giggles to himself)
FFP will be totally relaxed, see it a mile its got to be for both these cnts to try & catch up

FFP will be totally relaxed, see it a mile its got to be for both these cnts to try & catch up
Something like:
‘FFP has been a strong positive for the fair distribution of wealth amongst the European/English clubs for almost a decade, but the UEFA/PL executive feel that the initial remit has been reached and the longterm stability of the clubs has been observed to increase within the FFP framework. But the executive now feel that the next stage of clubs continuing stability lies outside this now outdated framework. To that end, the executive will propose and adopt the following new rules framework:
1. Debt is allowed to be whatever the clubs can get away with
2. The excellent elite clubs G14/skytop4, will have whatever rules they deem fit for their purpose
3. English teams that play in red, will be Exempt from the ‘fit and proper’ owners rules, due to historical reasons - see appendix F,I and X
4. Current ‘state owned’ , see notes F, I & X on executive decision on what is considered ‘state owned’, clubs will be subject to a levy, to allow distribution of the levy to future ‘state owned’ clubs, to level up the playing field.
5. Brown envelopes will be replaced by the Bitcoin addresses as noted in appendix Z.

The scum and dipper fans think that every multi billionaire will be queing up to buy one of them simply because well , they are who they are. I have a dipper colleague who is convinced that LeBron James is going to head up a consortium that will buy them, why would he ? Why would he want to ? I am convinced that both these teams know there is probably one buyer/consortium out there who could choose either one of them, who is ready to pull the trigger and whoever doesn't get picked is in for a tough time . It helps neither of them that they are for sale at the same time .

It's great isn't it !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.