United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this media induced frenzy of all the rag players having worldies in Qatar, their sale price should soar!
Pay over the odds and then reality bites when they come down to earth in the PL.
McCoist was trumpeting Maguire as the best England player so far in the World Cup, this morning .. :-)

McCoist was trumpeting Maguire as the best England player so far in the World Cup, this morning .. :-)
Really? I had a bit of a laugh yesterday when a Dutch footie program on telly showed the odd and now typical clumsiness of Maguire.

That said it’s easy journalism to cut a few shots of mistakes to typify a player. Or moments that makes a player look great.

So far the rag media have claimed, amazon , apple , old Spanish bloke , Jim the Chelsea season ticket holder & some vague Saudi Prince are buying them. This time next year it will be still the glaziers

And all those guys will be buying Sunderland in a couple of years. Or does that just work for players?, not potential buyers?

Bluemoon undoubtedly the best fans website out there. The shorter pages suit me just fine, please leave well alone Ric.

I do not go on other fans forums because they are inferior in every way.
I’ve never seen a fans forum that looks better than Bluemoon (not that I venture on to many others), thanks @Ric . Caf and RAWK are fucking horrendous - awful layouts, formatting, tiny fonts, page numbers all over the screen, can’t work out whether the most recent posts are at the start or end of a thread, and silly photo avatars all over the shop. And that’s before you get to the United or Liverpool fans who frequent them!

wasnt Donny van Beek also an 80 million pound player ?
The rags paid £40 million for him.

That sycophantic twat, Kaveh (I think his name is), claimed that the swamp dwellers had bought an £80 million player.

More like an £8 million player, if I’m being generous.

The funny thing is that the club under the glazers have spunked huge amounts of money, mostly on shite signings

Man Utd fans would have you believe they’re operating on a tight budget when it comes to transfers. They have spent more than anyone in the last 10 years. Spending 80 million a piece on players like Maguire and Casemiro and Sancho. Laughable really.

They should be careful what they wish for because they might get an owner who is not willing to put that kind of money up for players.

We can only hope - would be fucking brilliant to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.