United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she can’t fucking count, either.

It’s ten posts per page, not eight, which is fine by me, as I much prefer that to forums with 30-40/page.
Plus I think it's why Ric has so many yachts, with only 10 posts per page, he gets more advert impressions shown to users per page viewing (eg 1 advert per 10 for BM, 1 advert per 40 for caf).
<kerrching>

Plus I think it's why Ric has so many yachts, with only 10 posts per page, he gets more advert impressions shown to users per page viewing (eg 1 advert per 10 for BM, 1 advert per 40 for caf).
<kerrching>
You could be on to something there.

;-)

So far the rag media have claimed, amazon , apple , old Spanish bloke , Jim the Chelsea season ticket holder & some vague Saudi Prince are buying them. This time next year it will be still the glaziers
Can't see it being musky - he's lost enough cash already.....

gdg.png

The RAGs honestly believe that the new owners will spunk billions because they won a treble in 99. The RAGs believe that, as they have some history, rich individuals will spend billions on them and not expect a return. They believe that a rich individual will buy them a new stadium as a romantic gesture because they need one. They believe they will be signing Mbappe and god knows who else as they were relevant 10 years ago.

The reality is the Glazers will sell to the highest bidder who will ultimately overpay for a broken giant and expect a huge return which means money will be tight. These new owners, hopefully yanks, will strangle the Trafford rats until every penny has gone. It will be painful, not romantic and certainly not a goose laying a golden egg.

The RAGs now resemble betamax video, black and white tvs, iPods and CDs. At a point in history they were the best, now they are old, dated and nobody cares about them at all. Replacing these after their competition has moved on will take years and be very painful.

The funny thing is that the club under the glazers have spunked huge amounts of money, mostly on shite signings

Man Utd fans would have you believe they’re operating on a tight budget when it comes to transfers. They have spent more than anyone in the last 10 years. Spending 80 million a piece on players like Maguire and Casemiro and Sancho. Laughable really.

They should be careful what they wish for because they might get an owner who is not willing to put that kind of money up for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.