United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophisticated, sophisti fuckin' cated, this forum !
Have you seen the posts from our colonials ? From that fucker in the shires, drone, to name but two. The only bit of class this forum has is us lot from M33.

But he's right about short sighted old men, there's loads of them.

Apart from me.
I think he was referring to me, I’m a proper sophisticated fucker.

I think he was referring to me, I’m a proper sophisticated fucker.

Exactly, I'm prepared to bet the nurses and HCAs considered themselves extremely lucky to have you raising the average quality of client during your recent medical soujourns.

Sophisticated, sophisti fuckin' cated, this forum !
Have you seen the posts from our colonials ? From that fucker in the shires, drone, to name but two. The only bit of class this forum has is us lot from M33.

But he's right about short sighted old men, there's loads of them.

Apart from me.

Think that's slightly harsh on your fellow blues, I mean even with our north Atlantic colonials we seem not to have attracted any whose main hobby is polishing their oversized semi automatic weapon.

As for our average age, I like to think we've been around long enough for the waves of experience and wisdom to smooth each of us in our own unique way, like a beautiful array of pebbles on the shoreline.

Great post!

I believe all that Arrogance by the rags and Liverpool comes from the media blowing smoke up there arse! They grow up entitled because the media tell them daily there the biggest bestest clubs ever!
The arrogance & entitlement played a big part in their downfall & also a reason they are unable to recover.

We all hate the fuckers and all associated with that shit stain of a club....they make it so easy in many ways but, long live their thought processes.

When you’ve got nothing left to throw at City…
View attachment 62406
@Ric i think you need to do something about this crap outdated forum software you are using
View attachment 62407

maybe follow the Caf example and remain outdated and living in the past…

View attachment 62409

I suppose he was semi right about me…shortsighted (semi) elderly man… but again I’m wondering whether he/she’s thought it through - being a young, glory hunting plastic supporter themselves, and the connotations that implies.
He/she can’t fucking count, either.

It’s ten posts per page, not eight, which is fine by me, as I much prefer that to forums with 30-40/page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.