United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean Finance FC.

Whilst the club's US debt remains unchanged at $650m, the fluctuation in currency exchange rates means that was £577.4m on 30 September 2022, compared to £476.2m 12 months earlier.

Ocean Finance FC.

Whilst the club's US debt remains unchanged at $650m, the fluctuation in currency exchange rates means that was £577.4m on 30 September 2022, compared to £476.2m 12 months earlier.

So, no dividend and a massive debt with infrastructure and squad rebuild needed - what a great investment opportunity.....

I'm back next Thursday and a) it's winter in Blighty so no marrows but b) I had to sack of my allotment due to my head/spine issues.
Only a matter of time until the next tenant of the allotment gets the rotavator out and finds the dead prostitutes - Australia making sense now.

Jesus that balance sheet is bad.... borrowings of 630 million and 431 million owed including transfer installments.

Revenue plummeting 70 million from day to day earnings between 2021 to 2022. Cash balance from 121 to 24 million.

And they still spent 220m last summer now that is reckless!

So Ushited are the self proclaimed biggest club in the world with at least one billion fans. These fans spend less than $1 a year each based on their revenue. So in reality Ushited have a billion armchair fans who contribute nothing to the club, most of them living in South East Asia. At the same time, whilst wearing their green and gold underpants, Ushited fans are bitching about the owners who consistently apend 100m a year on players which is a decent investment. They really are a bunch of part time, OOT self entitled twats. I am hoping by the time they are sold, hopefully in another leveraged buy out, they will be $1b in debt, out the CL and mid-table. Fast forward two years and Erik tenth Place will have walked and rat boy will be in charge as he understands the United DNA. They really are a shambles of a cluib, in a mess and quite simply the laughing stock of world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.