United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate of mine who is a rag says something is up with him all his social media has gone and he’s not training with the main team, very strange.
I see where you are going wrong here, it is in the first line of your post.

Can someone enlighten me - by PM if necessary - what's the story behind the absent Sancho?

Wondered if he's leaving and trying to get that scummy stink off himself. Will City get a cut from his next transfer fee as well, I wonder?

Scum
Heard it mentioned few years ago that if a player gets a drugs ban the club can stop it being disclosed as long as said player serves his ban
No idea if true but it would explain the mystery injury Rooney also had once

Heard it mentioned few years ago that if a player gets a drugs ban the club can stop it being disclosed as long as said player serves his ban
No idea if true but it would explain the mystery injury Rooney also had once
Would explain him not getting a place in the world cup squad. Well that and him being shit.

I see the muen is going with the we never wanted gakpo storyline as he would have blocked the talent in the u23 squad getting into first team :):)
Obviously at odds with the journo on ESPN who claims that Ten Hag is very upset that he went to the scousers.

I see the muen is going with the we never wanted gakpo storyline as he would have blocked the talent in the u23 squad getting into first team :):)
Interestingly I’ve just read a thread on the caf about the impact of the new FFP rules on them, by a poster who seems to be their equivalent of our PB, bigbluebrain, petrusha, ZZZ - and anyone else I’ve missed!

His 1st long post seems to indicate that they will be fine.

His latest long post… well it has a statement in capitals, bold, red and exclamation marks :-)

In summary: united currently have an allowed transfer in budget of about £130m-150m… that’s a negative allowed budget!
They need to sell that much, just to not break the rules - with the accompanying sanctions if they don’t, before they can start thinking about buying.
Not only do they need to sell, but they need to sell players that are home grown/academy or have 0 amortisation value of their signing on fee left - if amortisation still exists, then unless they sell for considerably more than they bought, it’s a double whammy and further adds onto the 130-150 negative transfer budget.

They have no chance of achieving this…

The poster also indicates that he thinks Italian clubs are screwed. And that he’ll look at any impact on other PL clubs.

City appear to have played a blinder in all this, yet again, by ensuring the relevant figures and transfers for the previous 3 years are stunning.

I wonder what Liverpool’s figures will be.

Edit: so they will probably sell Rashford for whatever they can get , but would still not have enough.
Add in Maguire, AwB, dvb and quite a few others, and they’ll break even. It’s a squad gutting, and they already lost a load this summer. They’ll be playing many more u23/u21 and the performances of those squads in the past few years has been dire.

Big Ben is poised to strike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.