United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That analysis will come as a complete surprise to the denizens of the caf.
I think it came as a complete surprise to the poster, despite them being a historical dissector of their accounts!
Oh dear…

Me neither. I would not want Sky if it were free, truthfully. The rag wankfest began when the Premier league began, and it's been gathering pace ever since, like a runaway express train.
No club in this country gets as much fawning adulation as the rags (although the dippers are gathering momentum in that respect even as I speak). Rag games are featured on Sky more than any other club: Ratboy, Martin Tyler, and all the other main commentators and co-commentators are either ex-rags or rag supporters.

Sky Sports is nothing more than a rag fanzine. It exists only to spread propaganda to its rag followers: to appease the mindless drones who follow the club, and to ensure any negative issues about their cash-cow club that might arise are nipped in the bud and never see the light of day.
Great isn't it?

Long may it continue.

The last thing we want is for broadcasting magazine outfits like Sky Sports targeting the rags with any form of criticism.

It might actually wake the fuckers up. Let's all collude in the illusion that they are a really well run club and that it's only a matter of time before they end up where they belong.......

In a relegation battle.

Rumour has it that Sanchos abscence is down to the fact he's tested positive re drugs. I can only assume its Cocaine because there is no way he's on PED's

Wouldnt that be made public ? In others sports a failed drugs test would be made public. I dont think its drugs but it is odd that he seems to have disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.