United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
this won’t be a popular opinion but united are currently playing the 3rd best football in the league and I think they will comfortably finish in the top 4
As long they don't finish above us I couldn't give a toss.

Utd fans used to mock Arsenal fans for celebrating what's essentially failure. Its something I like to remind them of when they start to get gobby for beating a few sides that are considered cannon fodder.

Has anyone heard the wankfest on TalkSport about the rags?... "the club should be built around Ten Bob"... "dropping Rashford vs Wolves was a stroke of genius and he would have still done it if it was the derby"... "Rashford in the form of his life scoring 4 in 4"... give me a fucking break!

Their "impressive" run has seen them beat wolves, forest and bournemouth. Lets see how the fare next league game!!
Let's be honest about it though, they have beaten the dippers and arsenal it pains me to say it but they are actually better than we are giving them credit for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.