United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm clinging on to the hope that they don't get top 4. Fuck 'em. If Chelsea and Spuds get their respective acts together the rags will be outside looking in. Us on top and three London clubs beneath us, sounds good to me.
I hope it will be City/Newcastle/Arse then rags. Although if Spuds do go on a run they could nick 4th.
I think that rags could nick 2nd or 3rd though (being realistic).

The rags are one injury away from sixth place. If Rashford or casemiro or Varane get injured they’re toast. Considering they’re in every competition it’s inevitable.

7239cfe74ca9c89914c8e6e5f1bdb5e3.jpg

this won’t be a popular opinion but united are currently playing the 3rd best football in the league
On what metric are you basing that on? Possession? Forward passes? Shots on target?

Third most effective football possibly yes purely in terms of obtaining results, but sitting back defending in numbers, absorbing lots of pressure then hoofing it upfield for one of the fast lads upfront to nick a goal on the break against the run of play doesn't necessarily qualify as 'good' football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.