United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different take. Either they are exceptionally lucky or (imo) dark forces are in play to assist them in game management/key decisions whenever they take to the field.

The authorities who run the Premier League are powerful and corrupt; with an agenda in favour of the red tops - which they don’t even have to hide, thanks to an equally corrupt Media.

Winston Churchill once reportedly said that “the only statistics you can trust are the ones you have falsified yourself”. How apt!

I accept it leaves me open to being labelled a conspiracy theorist but I genuinely believe it.
I'd love it if someone from the FA or PGMOL (either an on field official or someone from behind the scenes) does one day come out and act as whistle blower and admit that there has been an agenda, mainly via favourable on field and VAR officiating, to keep the red teams, united in particular, relevant and successful, but I suppose they've all got current jobs and future pension pots to worry about.

As ever it's a simple case of follow the money, the Premier League attracts the biggest worldwide viewing figures (and subsequent broadcast revenues) in the world and as far as Premier League teams are concerned united and to a lesser extent Liverpool are far and away the 2 biggest global viewings revenue earners for the broadcasters... those broadcasters hold influence over the PL and the PL holds influence over the FA and PGMOL

I'd love it if someone from the FA or PGMOL (either an on field official or someone from behind the scenes) does one day come out and act as whistle blower and admit that there has been an agenda, mainly via favourable on field and VAR officiating, to keep the red teams, united in particular, relevant and successful, but I suppose they've all got current jobs and future pension pots to worry about.

As ever it's a simple case of follow the money, the Premier League attracts the biggest worldwide viewing figures (and subsequent broadcast revenues) in the world and as far as Premier League teams are concerned united and to a lesser extent Liverpool are far and away the 2 biggest global viewings revenue earners for the broadcasters... those broadcasters hold influence over the PL and the PL holds influence over the FA and PGMOL

In last look Manchester City was the 4th overall but have some of the highest watching figures around the world! But we still get treated like shit in the media and by referees!

The reason is because of those two scummy organisations!

It’s been done already, whistblowers are often hounded as crazy, no one reports it etc.

A perfect example was saying referees are told to change reports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-premier-league-referee-mark-8760242

Halsey opted not to take a severance payment of £50,000 from the PGMOL upon retiring from officiating, instead taking on a position with BT Sport. Per the piece, the sum is only issued if the referees agree to a “gagging order” to prevent them discussing their officiating days when they retire.

Last edited:
In last look Manchester City was the 4th overall but have some of the highest watching figures around the world! But we still get treated like shit in the media and by referees!

The reason is because of those two scummy organisations!

I think it’s the 2 clubs embedded in those 2 organisations.

Pretty sure a retired ref( not sure of his name) came out last year and admitted to refing the rag games differently to the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.