United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only downside to them signing Carthorst is it shows they are almost definitely going to be sold. Even the worlds worst owners would have made money available to replace Ronaldo as it would make CL more likely.

The only downside to them signing Carthorst is it shows they are almost definitely going to be sold. Even the worlds worst owners would have made money available to replace Ronaldo as it would make CL more likely.
A different take is one supplied the other day by the usually biased Daily Telegraph. They stated the rags had, last season and this, blown their transfer budget out of the water and they simply had to refuse to allow new signings.

Last time I saw them, there were at least 2 Glazer Out banners above the players tunnel, not to mention the planned protests that have been circulating around social media - The 1958 or some such shite.

Let's be honest none of their " supporters " know what they want, other than getting back to the situation where they were " top dogs ", signed the best players from everybody else, and won almost everything on offer.

If they achieved that there would be no mention of money, owners etc that the spoiled cunts moan about continuously .

As transparent and pathetic as that.

Ten Hag is a much better manager than Solskjaer. But his style may be more convenient for Pep's City. He'll try to be more pragmatic this time around. If we score first, we can beat them by 3 goals again. If they score first or are still in the game come the last 20-30 minutes, everything is possible. This game won't decide much anyway. We are likely to win, though.

Indeed. I think stylistically they’re tailor made for us, unless Ten Fags decides to completely change his system for this one, which I don’t see happening.

I’m not worried about them as a team, I just care about our players turning up on form. If they do, we beat them.

They’re on a decent run of form against mostly mediocre and poor sides. As long as we play near our best, we’ll show there’s still levels between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.