United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot-on. The only way United can beat us is if they play out of their skin and we play terribly. There is a remote chance of this happening but that's the only chance they have. We all get nervous before Derby matches. It is ingrained in City fans. They have beaten us once out of the last 10 fixtures at Old Trafford. In most of those games we have destroyed them. I'll be there on Saturday and remain very confident.
That’s not the only way they can beat us.

The other year in the EFL Cup semi at the Etihad, we completely outplayed them and they won 0-1. We missed our chances and they took theirs.

That’s not the only way they can beat us.

The other year in the EFL Cup semi at the Etihad, we completely outplayed them and they won 0-1. We missed our chances and they took theirs.

Yep they won’t outplay us if they win it be down to us not taking the chances! If they park the bus that will be embarrassing for Ten Hag who has the pep philosophy of being brave playing your style of football! After the thrashing at our place Ten said they were not brave enough on the ball! Well I expect a open game where they’ll be chances galore!

Unless pep goes for the control Grealish and Mahres mode where we play slow and try to control the game! I’ll be very disappointed if we play like that we should go at them from the off like against Chelsea

Ten Hag is a much better manager than Solskjaer. But his style may be more convenient for Pep's City. He'll try to be more pragmatic this time around. If we score first, we can beat them by 3 goals again. If they score first or are still in the game come the last 20-30 minutes, everything is possible. This game won't decide much anyway. We are likely to win, though.

Zebra pants protests have gone quiet again.

Glazers teased them with suggestions they might sell, teams doing ok ish again and not a sniff of getting a game called off.

Biggest set of slapped arses in world football
Oh dear, have you not had the instagram/wattsapp/back of a fag packet message?
There is one on Saturday. Its starts at the Toll Gate Pub plus somewhere else. I believe the march will be led by someone who knows where the ground is, as last time, the cricket club were a little confused when the mob turned up there.

Ten Hag is a much better manager than Solskjaer. But his style may be more convenient for Pep's City. He'll try to be more pragmatic this time around. If we score first, we can beat them by 3 goals again. If they score first or are still in the game come the last 20-30 minutes, everything is possible. This game won't decide much anyway. We are likely to win, though.
Clean sheet victory, no injuries or cards,pass the bastards dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.