United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford having a great 3 months doesn't mean he turned things around. Could just be a purple patch. Doubt he's going to continue..

So the Glazers ok I suppose ........ what a set of embarrassing Khoonts they really are :( one big massive United fan walked into the pub at halftime not even seen any of the first half just sat there gobbing it like they all do

I read or heard on the radio if true or not don’t know but by mid February they’ll be looking at the a few bids buy buyers! Now if they get anyone like Chelsea’s or a one similar to ours there spending Will carry on with bells on it..

Hmmm - the rags have a pop up lounge at the World Economic Forum

I 'm not saying this is the case.
However.
I would suggest that it is easier to sell a club which is 'challenging' for the title and therefore a more attractive proposition to potential buyers.
You can draw your own conclusions....

Ffs there so giddy. For a reason tbh. Still above them though, let's hope we get our act together now.lets not forget we were controlling the game before the horror decision. We were pathetic for the 2nd goal though.

With the irrelevance of rags over the last few years and our attention on the Scousers. I forgotten how horrible and nauseating they are. Just 1 win against their little neighbours that they don't care about and they're celebrating like they've beaten prime Barca.
The good thing is I'm more than sure this will provoke a rocket up our a**e and Pep will be itching to right the wrongs. If you look at the bigger picture im more than confident we will drill these f**kers back in their place and have our hands on multiple trophies over the next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.